Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Of Dona Maria and Phil Campbell

It's 3.55am and my eyes are still wide open. I can't seem to swing my routine back to the one's of a human anymore.. at least not for these few days. There's been too much going on in my head right now.

It's freaky how the society has turned to blogging as their source of ranting out their anger, happiness, complains etc... So I have fallen into this category of people who seem to have a better deal with releasing those mindfucks into cyberspace as well. Maybe it's just a psychological thing.. I'm not sure really. Sometimes I get the feeling that people are just putting things into their own "psychological terms" and think that they know something something about the subject. But then again, who am I to say whether are these people right or wrong? I'm just putting my two cents into something unimportant anyways so I don't really want to think much about this.

It's funny how sometimes I tend to fall into a position where I stuff my emotions into this capsule and catapult it into the air aimlessly and just let it fall wherever it falls. Then I only worry about it when I come across it when I come across it. It's bad I know. I don't need someone to tell me that it's not the best way to handle stuff but for some odd reason, sometimes it's just more comfortable handling our issues in our own way although we know very well that it's just not right. I don't know. Maybe it's that I'm addicted to making stupid mistakes. Maybe there's some kind of sick fun in it. =/

I can see myself blabbering away now. Better get some sleep before I die in front of the computer. Night.

0 comments: