Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I was not born a loser.. Something just went wrong when I reached puberty age

So I haven't exactly been the most consistent blogger, especially in Blogger. Not when there's the convinience of doing so in Friendster. But I have to admit, there's something about Blogger which makes it different. It's just like comparing a school uniform with a dress; they're both dresses yet so different in so many ways. In our Malaysian turqouise uniform-dress, there are boundaries and limitations to everything you do while you're in it. Whereas with a normal dress, who cares what the heck you're doing when you're dressed casually? That didn't sound exactly the way I intended it to be, but it's something between those lines.

Anyways, a friend recently asked me about blogspot and it actually reminded me that "Hey! I still have another place to blog besides the one provided in Friendster!" So yeah, the rest was history.

I was reading my older posts in my Friendster blog and I can't believe that THAT was me! I would have kicked "me" in the ass without any hesitation! *shudders* Update later after I've finished reminiscing over my old entries.

p/s: And also after I'm done dunking my own head into the toilet bowl and flush it a million times to get rid of all the embarrassing stuff I wrote.

0 comments: