Monday, May 21, 2007

Gardens and Mazes


Sometimes I can feel myself spiralling down so fast that I couldn't even grab on something for support. I don't expect sympathy from others; neither do I want any. All I'm hoping for is some empathy and time for self-recovery. If only things were that simple then perhaps all those long forgotten pictures would've been taken down; instead of being left on the walls to be covered with thin layers of dusts.

They are some which can be revealed while others are just meant to be stored in old chests. Photographic memories could be so painful sometimes. They make you feel like a pool being pimpled by rain drops; the ripples causing a shaky effect which traumatises the being.

Going to college still gives me the feeling of rolling into a new town at times; unsettling and awkwardly silent. Maybe this is the time to see a shrink to get some much needed help.

0 comments: