Thursday, May 31, 2007

The attack of the lard ass

Slept at 9am and woke up around 11am. I was kinda contemplating whether to take the 12pm bus to college and just wait in the library till 2pm before I see my lecturer, or to take the 2pm bus and hopefully get there by 2.10pm max.

I've always had hard times trying to drag my lard ass out of bed, especially with all the sleep deprivation I'm putting myself through. So yeah, I ended up going back to bed but my guilt kept me awake every 10-15mins. So no, it wasn't a good sleep.

Finally managed to pull myself up at 1.15pm and I'm now multitasking; blow-drying my hair and typing. And it's already 1.45pm...

... and now it's officially... 1.55pm!!!

Gotta run!!!

2 comments:

kingseow said...

lol....a bz day ...why dont u just ask the lecture come to u ,easier ?
anyway..i will remember to brush my teeth ..lolz

karma victim said...

Lol. I wish I was actually sleepy. Then at least I can go to bed.