Thursday, May 31, 2007

Being cherries. I mean, cheery.

I just realized that I haven't posted much on the usual normal stuff which I used to blog about. This whole blogspot is like a depression hole! *shivers*

Rave was just saying earlier that the whole black background gives the impression of a dark and morbid atmosphere. Perhaps that was my intention. Or else why did you think I chose this template? Because I was going for the gothic look? Pfftt please... *rolls eyes*

Anyways, I was drowning myself in this whole emotional thing for weeks already and it IS killing me inside. I need more happy people dancing around in tutus and brightly coloured leotards to surround with to over-shadow this whole morbid feeling I'm carrying around. Reminds me of the faceless shadow in "Spirited Away".

There's so much that I want to write about but too bad my camera's not here with me at the moment, and it's no fun when there's no pictures to show. *pouts* Okay.. I was just being silly back there. Don't get a heart attack because I can assure you that I don't pout in real-life... unless I know you very well and I'm trying to annoy the shit out of you.

Actually it was all thanks to *cough Rave cough* that I was reminded about our little weekend getaway to Cameron Highlands last Friday. It was some serious fun we had there. Just the three of us. Kenny, Rave and yours truly. :]

Dang! I really want to write about it right now... but I guess it'll be better to do it when I get back my camera on Monday. Have patience~ Patience~ Patience~ Omm~

0 comments: