Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Welcome. Kindly leave your heart and all personal emotions in somewhere disposable. Thank you and enjoy the show.


People can mask their true-self so well that it's scary. There's so much fakeness going around that I seriously have no idea who to trust anymore. At one moment they can put up an incredible show; carnival to cotton candies. When they've gotten more than enough audience for their show, you'll just be discarded as another one of those one-time visitors. Is this how life would be? Where everyone is just treated like the last. I'm beginning to feel numb towards all these ushers; right from their pork-pie hat and red vest to their painted grins.

Perhaps this whole life is just a stage for a never-ending play. Everything is just a show and everyone is an actor in this eternal production. Everything is scripted and that's how it will go on. Nothing should be taken personally since it's all just showbiz. Perhaps it's time I joined this play. I'm sick of being the audience. I want to be on the stage to crush the emotions of new audiences as well, just like the way my emotions were being played around by their superb acting whilst watching this whole play. Can I? There's always an opening for actors/actresses. Perhaps I should just give it a shot. Perhaps I should put the ambulance on speed dial.

0 comments: