Friday, May 29, 2009

do you enjoy having tuna in a can for dinner? doesn't that sentence itself overflows with awesome fishy goodness?

you know how our ears and brain are connected?

i'll let you in on one secret;
i could disconnect mine.
don't ask me how.
i just can.

photographic evidence on me obtaining special powers.

im in a very distraught mood right now.
this crazy month-long hiatus is already taking its toll on me.
both physically and mentally.
you know how some people go crazy skinny when theyre stressed out.
well im a living evidence of something that defies the law of physics/stress.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

trust me when i say that if i had that kind of mas selamat power,
i would definitely use it to make it so much easier for you.
don't have to scream it in my ears.
using that kind of powers on you would be a simple gesture of thank you very much.

are you blinded by my awesomeness already? if not kindly touch your eyeballs to your screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh eh eh.. under my bed got tuna orh~~ got original and salmon... which one u prefer?? KAKAKAKAKAA

ps:blogger wishing ali happy birthday~~

hey_henry

karma victim said...

i've already eaten the original one. and still got the extra spoon that we 'borrowed' from another can. HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!