Saturday, September 20, 2008

when i first saw you

i think it's funny how some people choose to live a life of hypocrisy. is it so hard to just let the truth out? or perhaps just tell a person what you really think, instead of talking one thing and acting another.

and the funniest is when a person is not even put in that position in the first place, but then 'volunterily' put themselves into that situation and pretend to be all into it. i dont know whether to feel sad for them for stooping so low and bringing the term 'pathetic' to a whole new level, or just pass them off as being... well, simply funny?

this life and the people living in it sure never ceases to amaze me.

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.T

Fui said...

You learn to live with hypocrisy because you don't want the to talk about the truth that's going to hurt the people next to you. But you tend to embrace that bad habit that you become a hypocrite yourself.

I'm a hypocrite. I kept telling myself I'm not but in the end it deepened.

Karen. Aren't you too?


















p/s: Add a chatterbox for me to spam. I'd love to do some mindless ramblings here too =P