Friday, July 11, 2008

The Untalkative Bunny

How is it that people could bring themselves to imitate others directly and unshamefully, this i definitely could not bring myself to understand. I know that whole "highest form of flattery" reasoning and all but still... seriously! these people just never stop cracking me up. Reminds me of this line from Crank Dat:

"...Nope, You can't do it like me
Hoe, So don't do it like me
Folk, I see you tryna do it like me
Man that shit was ugly!..."
-Soulja Boy-
And here's one my favourite pictures captured in Penang from our backpacking trip.
Have a great week people! =D

1 comments:

Fui said...

Oiii Karen I found out something damn cool... Jementah has got a freaking amazing new temple!!! I went there the other night to feed some hungry mosquitos. You ought to check it out when you visit your most favorite cousin. You know who.