Sunday, March 23, 2008

24,903 Reasons Why I Hate Tuesday's Slot for Moral Studies but Only One Matters:-

Funny how some people stubbornly chose to live in a fantasy in their head rather than to be realistic about life. I'm having the need to rant out my anger somewhere so please bear with me for the next 10 minutes.

I've met a fair share of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures for the past two years of living outside on my own. Somehow uptill now, I still could not understand how is it that they would actually chose to just daydream their youth away. I used to think that it was a form of escapade to RETREAT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE to this fantasy realm. But for these people, this is definitely a far cry from what their intention is. In fact what they do is just LIVE PERMANENTLY in their head. They absolutely LOVE talking about what you can only see in a stupid Taiwanese teen drama; poor but for SOME REASON has a very cosmetic surgery-cally constructed face girl who stands up against the boybandish looking tai zi (rich ass kid whos dad probably owns the whole of Taiwan) who then gets impressed with her guts and fall in love and a whole bunch of tsunamical disasters and drama you could possibly think of in front of them which forbids them from being together and the guy goes against all the family riches he would one day take over of and kneels in front of the girl's mud hut or papan house and for SOME REASON the weather decides to just rain a whole dam's worth of rain and for SOME REASON he doesn't die from pneumonia but instead escapes death with just a flu and pale lips and touches the girl's heart so much that they just hug each other in the middle of the friggin' road! and for SOME REASON they suddenly get to live happily ever after!

Maybe I should just change my Moral Studies class to Thursday instead of Tuesday where the whole room is filled with these people. Not only does it make me feel intellectually challenged, I'm also worried that I might come to class the next day wearing hentai-looking school uniforms and biting my lower lips the whole day with my eyes looking like puss-in-boots from Shrek!

Which is definitely something I should avoid at all costs for I would just end up looking like donkey's failed attempt. +__________+

0 comments: