Saturday, July 04, 2009

1001 words to laughter.

that 3 seconds,

it reminded me of your silliness.
total randomness;
youre a donkey,
thats what you said everytime i laughed.
how long has that been?

your stupid comment always made me self-conscious. it never failed to make me wonder if i really sounded like a donkey. i remember trying to control myself. to force myself to laugh politely - ladylike, that's what they call it over here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i think it was even more disastrous! i had to force myself to unfunnysize everything that i felt was funny. and if you know me, EVERYTHING is funny to me. T___T well not everything exactly, but my brain always has a way to make it funny. i think this is the effect of being introduced to tony buzan before you enter primary one.

so where was i?

oh yeah. bout me trying to feminize my laughter. urm.. yea.. that didnt go so well. i think you saw that coming. so you told me to just go "i'd rather see you laughing like a donkey".

hahahahhaha.. i nearly forgot the point of this story. HAHAHAHAHHA... at your expense suckers!

so yea.. that day you told me that i laughed like a man because of my sore throat. well to be more precise, you actually said "can you at least TRY not to laugh while youre already sounding like a man".

so leeyi and victor, i know youre gonna miss my donkey laughter so much once youre gone. maybe leeyi will be glad that she got rid of what she deems as YALAR! YOU LAUGH UNTIL DAMN ANNOYING YOU KNOW OR NOT?!! im sure she'll secretly miss it when we're not geographically close anymore. hurhurhur.. and victor, i know you will miss this as much as i - everytime we end our loud and annoying laughter with WOOOHOOOOO!!! or sometimes WHEEEEEEHIUUWWWWWW!!!.

oh yea the point of this story is, we must laugh when we're at the airport! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! wtf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.... swt~~

hey_henry

VICTORADO said...

eo... K, u know wat!!!
u r so understanding me~h!!!!
we will laugh through the webcam with the chipmunks sound...remember? haha
haha~ who say u sounds like a man?
how dare tat person say tat to my damn feminine sailormoon!!!

karen said...

henry: swt what swt lar. er chui! clement said you went back to ipoh. so.. will you still bring back hiong peng and coffee for me? *blink blink*

victor: of course i have to understand you to be with you. or else how do you think we could be happily married for the past two years? btw, your new hairstyle makes you look even more innocent than ever. im sure this is your strategy to rape other innocent white girls right?

tequilla said...

GOSH ~ ~ Dun inspire victor anymore... and WTF? Laugh like a donkey at the airport? I should have start training now then == Gonna miss u BERRY MUCH ORGHH HORNEHH