Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Beautiful Lies

Sometimes in life, you think you're going on just fine; walking on the path and off at times, but still you know that everything will go just fine. Not worrying too much and not allowing things to get in your way.

But sometimes if you were to sit down and think about it, is it really working? Maybe for a month or two, but are you just avoiding it or is it really gone?

Every once in a while, I breakdown for a while but then I'll pick myself up and carry on. Telling myself that whatever that does not kill me only makes me stronger. Recently I've been wondering to myself how long will I be able to withstand this?

This coming semester is pretty good; new place, new room to not allow myself to fall into another dwindlum of depression, and it seemed to be working on just fine. But sometimes I feel that I'm speaking too soon, because just when you least expect it then that's when it'll come.

I really have no idea how did I cope up with it. At times when I look back, it feels like all I've done is move away from whatever that will bring myself down. It works for a while. But for how long?

After a while, you feel as if you're just lying to yourself. Telling yourself a lie so that you won't get hurt. At least not so badly. But when you look back, you'll realize that it's all still there. So what do you do? You can't keep running away. Neither can you not look back because these are the things that makes us human.

If only my heart was made of steel.

0 comments: